11a.m. Later check-out time may be arranged at a nominal charge.
Check-in with night patrol.
8 a.m.-10 p.m.
9 p.m.-8 a.m.
Open 24 hours.
6 a.m.-midnight (or as posted).
Open during office hours. Children must be supervised at all times.
Open 8 a.m.-10 p.m. No lifeguard on duty. Posted rules must be observed. No glass containers in pool area. Kids 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult and may only use the pool from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3 p.m.-5 p.m.
Pool closed on Wednesdays for maintenance.
Only one camping unit per site. Only two vehicles per site. Moving from assigned space must be approved by office.
Rents and electricity are due and payable on the first of the month. Late fees apply after the fifth of the month.
Are highly recommended. If you wish to stay extra days, please confirm with the office prior to 10 a.m.
Please sack and tie garbage and place in dumpster. No trash is to be left outside RV.
All facilities are used at your own risk. Parents are responsible for the conduct, behavior and control of their children in the spirit of good neighborliness. Parents are financially responsible for malicious damage.
Must be accompanied by an adult in the recreational room, pool, playground and store.
Restricted to three days stay.
Noted on map.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Phone Number: 915-859-1133.
Night Guard Hours: 8 p.m.-4 a.m. Phone number 915-494-1840.
Out of courtesy, your mail can be picked up at our main address, 1420 R.V. Drive, during your stay. You may also request a P.O. Box from the local postal service if you desire.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and walked only in the pet area. All pet messes must be cleaned up immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in the buildings, playground and pool areas.
- No pet bathing in the showers.
- Pets must be kept in the designated pet area of the park. Exceptions are available if permission is granted by management.
- Pets may not be left tied outside when owners are away, nor left inside the RV to continually bark.
- No aggressive dogs.
- Changing motor oil, working on RVs and vehicles.
- Washing vehicles or RVs.
- Ground fires. Barbeques in approved containers are ok.
- Laundry lines or hanging clothes outside.
- Liquid waste of any kind dumped on the ground.
- Mini-bikes or motor bikes used in the park.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited by local ordinance.